IMPORTANT DATES FOR EXHIBITORS
(Please refer to rules for complete information)
**NEW FOR 2023 – ONLINE DOCUMENT SUBMISSION**
- ORDER DEADLINE - Thursday, May 25, 2023 by 4 PM
- DELIVERY - Friday, August 18, 2023
- CHECK-IN - Saturday, September 30, 2023 from 8-9 AM
- SHOW - Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 9 AM
Entry Form, W-9, and Release of Liability will now be submitted ONLINE during the online entry/payment process.
Livestock Show Online Entry
Exhibitors are required to submit their 2023 Broiler Order, Paperwork and $20.00 Entry Fee online no later than Thursday, May 25, 2023 by 4 PM. The Exhibitor is required to submit the following through ShoWorks at the time of entry.
Entry Form (Please fill out Leader/Advisor information, and I will get approval if you are not able to get form signed.)
Release of Liability (Please make sure to fill out correctly and have parent/guardian initial.)
W-9 (Exhibitor Information)
Prior to Entry Checkout:
- You will be prompted to fill out a W-9 in a fillable PDF format. This MUST be the exhibitor's info.
- You will be prompted to upload a completed Release of Liability. Please fill out the ROL as usual, then upload when prompted.
- You will not be allowed to complete your entries and payment without these documents being completed.
After Entry Checkout:
- 1st, please complete the Division Entry Form.
- After payment, click on the "upload files" button. **If entering in multiple divisions, be sure you are uploading the correct Entry Form for the correct division.
- Select "choose file", select the document you wish to upload, then press the upload button.
- It will say "upload complete" when it has been completed.
- You can then press done and exit.
- Congratulations! Your online entry and paperwork have now been completed.
Exhibitors are required to pass the Quality Counts Verification test for entry into the 2023 Show. The Quality Counts guidelines, training and test can be found HERE.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR ONLINE ENTRIES
2023 BROILER JUDGE
Broiler Judge - Dale Hyatt
2022 GRAND CHAMPION BROILERS
Exhibited by Hudson Meyer of Needville Jr. FFA
2022 RESERVE CHAMPION BROILERS
Exhibited by Lucas Lamensky of Foster FFA