Release of Liability (Please make sure to fill out correctly and have parent/guardian initial.)
W-9 (Exhibitor Information)
Prior to Entry Checkout:
- You will be prompted to fill out a W-9 in a fillable PDF format. This MUST be the exhibitor's info.
- You will be prompted to upload a completed Release of Liability. Please fill out the ROL as usual, then upload when prompted.
- You will not be allowed to complete your entries and payment without these documents being completed.
After Entry Checkout:
- 1st, please complete the Division Entry Form.
- After payment, click on the "upload files" button. **If entering in multiple divisions, be sure you are uploading the correct Entry Form for the correct division.
- Select "choose file", select the document you wish to upload, then press the upload button.
- It will say "upload complete" when it has been completed.
- You can then press done and exit.
- Congratulations! Your online entry and paperwork have now been completed.
Exhibitors are required to pass the Quality Counts Verification test for entry into the 2023 Show. The Quality Counts guidelines, training and test can be found HERE.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR ONLINE ENTRIES