IMPORTANT DATES FOR EXHIBITORS
(Please refer to rules for complete information)
- RABBIT BREED DATE (suggested) - June 17, 2023 (Approx. 75 day old bunnies at show time)
- ONLINE ENTRY / PAPERWORK TURN IN DEADLINE - Thursday, August 10, 2023 by 4 PM
- TATTOO DATE - Monday, August 14, 2023 from 5-7 PM
- CHECK IN - Friday, September 29, 2023 at 6:30 AM
- SHOW - Friday, September 29, 2023 at 8 AM
PRIOR TO TATTOO
**NEW FOR 2023 – ONLINE DOCUMENT SUBMISSION**
Entry Form, W-9, and Release of Liability will now be submitted ONLINE during the online entry/payment process.
Exhibitors are required to submit their 2023 Rabbit Paperwork and $20.00 Entry Fee online no later than Thursday, August 10, 2023 by 4 PM. All rabbits will be officially entered and tattooed for identification on Monday, August 14, 2023 at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds – Building B.The Exhibitor is required to submit the following through ShoWorks at the time of entry.
Entry Form (Must have all information filled out and all 3 signatures.)
Release of Liability (Please make sure to fill out correctly and have parent/guardian initial.)
W-9 (Exhibitor Information)
Prior to Entry Checkout:
- You will be prompted to fill out a W-9 in a fillable PDF format. This MUST be the exhibitor's info.
- You will be prompted to upload a completed Release of Liability. Please fill out the ROL as usual, then upload when prompted.
- You will not be allowed to complete your entries and payment without these documents being completed.
After Entry Checkout:
- 1st, please complete the Division Entry Form.
- After payment, click on the "upload files" button. **If entering in multiple divisions, be sure you are uploading the correct Entry Form for the correct division.
- Select "choose file", select the document you wish to upload, then press the upload button.
- It will say "upload complete" when it has been completed.
- You can then press done and exit.
- Congratulations! Your online entry and paperwork have now been completed.
Exhibitors are required to pass the Quality Counts Verification test for entry into the 2023 Show. The Quality Counts guidelines, training and test can be found HERE.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR ONLINE ENTRIES
2023 RABBIT SHOW JUDGE
Rabbit Judge - Mary Jo Terry
2022 GRAND CHAMPION RABBITS
Exhibited by Payne Rainosek of Cinco Ranch FFA
2022 RESERVE CHAMPION RABBITS
Exhibited by Kolby Cooley of Jordan FFA