IMPORTANT DATES FOR EXHIBITORS
(Please refer to rules for complete information)
PRIOR TO TAG-IN
- ONLINE ENTRY / PAPERWORK TURN IN DEADLINE - Thursday, March 23, 2023 by 4 PM
- TAG IN - Tuesday, March 28, 2023 from 5-7 PM
- CHECK IN / CLASSIFICATION - Thursday, September 28, 2023 from 6-7 PM
- SHOW - Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:30 PM
**NEW FOR 2023 – ONLINE DOCUMENT SUBMISSION**
Entry Form, W-9, and Release of Liability will now be submitted ONLINE during the online entry/payment process.
Exhibitors are required to submit their 2023 Steer Paperwork and $20.00 Entry Fee online no later than Thursday, March 23, 2023 by 4 PM. Online entry will only allow the Exhibitor to enter one steer online. The exhibitor can still tag-in multiple steers. The Exhibitor is required to submit the following through ShoWorks at the time of entry.
Entry Form (Please fill out Leader/Advisor information, and I will get approval if you are not able to get form signed.)
2023 STEER JUDGESSteer / Showmanship Judge - Chad Coburn
Release of Liability (Please make sure to fill out correctly and have parent/guardian initial.)
W-9 (Exhibitor Information)
Prior to Entry Checkout:
- You will be prompted to fill out a W-9 in a fillable PDF format. This MUST be the exhibitor's info.
- You will be prompted to upload a completed Release of Liability. Please fill out the ROL as usual, then upload when prompted.
- You will not be allowed to complete your entries and payment without these documents being completed.
After Entry Checkout:
- 1st, please complete the Division Entry Form.
- After payment, click on the "upload files" button. **If entering in multiple divisions, be sure you are uploading the correct Entry Form for the correct division.
- Select "choose file", select the document you wish to upload, then press the upload button.
- It will say "upload complete" when it has been completed.
- You can then press done and exit.
- Congratulations! Your online entry and paperwork have now been completed.
Exhibitors are required to pass the Quality Counts Verification test for entry into the 2023 Show. The Quality Counts guidelines, training and test can be found HERE.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR ONLINE ENTRIES
Classifiers - Bubba Dunn, Jason Guidry & James Rathmann
Hair Official - Traylor Lenz
2022 OVERALL GRAND CHAMPION STEER
Exhibited by Keylan Poe of Needville Jr. FFA
2022 OVERALL RESERVE CHAMPION STEER
Exhibited by Colt Klemstein of 4-H Livestock Producers