The Fort Bend County Fair would like to welcome all exhibitors, contestants, and event participants! Please see the proper division below for complete rules, requirements, registration information, and other documents.
Online entries will open on March 1, 2023. A link will be provided below.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR ONLINE ENTRIES
Poultry entries & orders will be completed online for the 2023 Fair.
The Commercial Heifer Show & Sale has been renamed as the Replacement Heifer Show & Sale.
***NEW FOR 2023 - ONLINE DOCUMENT SUBMISSION***
Entry Form, W9, and Release of Liability will now be submitted online during the online entry/payment process. PDF instructions are below in the "Forms & Documents" section.
Prior to entry checkout:
- You will be prompted to fill out a W9 in a fillable pdf format. This MUST be the exhibitor’s info. *Exhibitors ONLY showing a Bucket Calf OR Scramble Heifer, may fill out 000-00-0000 for the SS# since we do not need a W9 on file for those exhibitors.*
- You will be prompted to upload a completed Release of Liability. Please fill out the Release of Liability as usual, then upload it here. It can be uploaded in any format, does not have to be a pdf.
- You will not be allowed to complete your entries and payments without these documents being completed.
After entry checkout:
Exhibitors are required to pass the Quality Counts Verification test for entry into the 2023 Show. The Quality Counts guidelines, training, and test can be found HERE.
- 1st, please complete the entry form for the division (species) you are entering at this time.
- After payment, click on the “upload files” button
- If entering in multiple divisions, be sure you are uploading the correct entry form for the correct division.
- Select “choose file”, select the image or pdf you wish to upload, then press the upload button.
- It will say “upload complete” when it has been completed.
- You can then press done and exit out.
- Congratulations! Your online entry AND paperwork have now been completed!!
For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com or call 281-342-6171.